A blog I read...

So, I read a blog today about limits (you can find it here http://leadingandlovingit.com/ ).  It got me thinking.  There are things I really want to do but just can't seem to find the time to get serious about it (like this blog & photography).  I realize I am a mom (who also happens to homeschool) and I can't just leave my youngest at home by herself, but that's not the point (that's just a good excuse).  What really caught my attention is the simple truth - we all have limits.  And we need limits in order to function at 100% at the things we do.  It's just, how do you figure out what to say no to and what to say yes to?

I have seen people do it.  No, I am not comparing myself, just stating a fact.  I am not looking to be superwoman, just a woman who can run her household efficiently.  I wouldn't mind de-cluttering a bit more too.  And, I want to finish.  Not just start in one room or one corner at a time. I've been there, done that.  All I end up doing is cleaning that spot but creating a bigger mess somewhere else.  Then, when I go clean that mess, I end up putting it back where I just cleaned.  It's a vicious cycle and I want to break it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She thanked me for hand sanitizer...

I don't know what to title this one...

Some days choosing joy is hard to do