Pictures

For most of my life I have been surrounded by photography.  I remember my dad had a darkroom when I was young and I would watch him develop film.  I took a class my senior year that had photography 1 quarter and had some of my pics put in the yearbook.  I remember my history teacher was also the Jr. Varsity football coach.  He gave me a press pass so I could go onto the field during a game!  After high school I took an adult photography class and ended up with the same teacher my dad had when he took the class!

Now, here I am in the digital world.  I barely get pics printed, which is a HUGE issue for most people today.  But, I have a desire to capture Jesus in the middle of God's creation.  That may not make sense to you, but it does to me.  I have a great camera thanks to my parents.  But, i just can't seem to get out.

I admit it is difficult to see others do it, even make money at it. I am extremely happy for them, don't get me wrong.  Its just hard knowing that I have wanted to make it work for so long and just haven't been able to.

I did make a facebook page and a flicker page:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/journeythrualens/  or
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Journey-Thru-a-Lens/243836159002472

So I guess that's a start.  Now I just need to figure out how to draw traffic to my sites and get out to take more pics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brownies

She thanked me for hand sanitizer...

This Is Hospice, part 6 of 6