New book coming out October 1st!

In less than 2 weeks, on October 1, a book is going to be released called Let Hope In by Pete Wilson.  I have the opportunity to read this book now and give a review.  But, before I do that, one thought from the book continues to stand out - Hope changes everything.  It does.  The dictionary defines hope as (1.) the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. Or, (2.) to look believe, desire or trust.  We put our hope in a lot of things, and when we do, it gives us something to look forward to.  Hope is a good thing. This book, in my opinion, shares a real hope, a hope that will never fail us, a hope that really does change everything. I encourage everyone to get their hands on this book.  You can watch the book trailer at LetHopeIn.com and even pre-order it. I will post my review of the book later, but for now #LetHopeIn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She thanked me for hand sanitizer...

Brownies

This Is Hospice, part 6 of 6